March madness has me craving all the wrong things. So I created these beauties today - a new mashed potato hack!!
1 sour cream and chive mashed potato fuel
1 aged cheddar bacon laughing cow cheese wedge (1 healthy fat)
1/8 cup reduced fat cheddar cheese (1/8 lean)
1 tbsp chopped scallions (1/8 green)
1/2 bag of ranch quest chips (1/4 leaner)
1 tbsp lite ranch dressing (optional) (1/2 healthy fat)
1. Cook sour cream and chive mashed potato fuel in microwave as instructed. Mix in cheddar cheese.
2. Let them cool, cover, and put in the freezer for 30 minutes (or until cold enough to handle well without being too sticky)
3. Cut laughing cow cheese cube into 4 equal sized pieces.
4. Crush quest chips into bread crumb like texture.
5. Remove potatoes from freezer and mold into 4 balls with laughing cow cheese pressed in the middle.
6. Roll potato balls in quest chip bread crumbs.
7. Cook in air fryer on 390 for 7-8 minutes.
8. Top with ranch and scallions and enjoy!