Updated: May 24, 2021
Crispy, cheesy, buttery goodness. A wonderful way to split your lean and green!
1 garlic potato fuel
1/4 cup egg whites (1/7 leanest)
1/2 tsp baking powder (1 condiment)
Air Fryer Bread Method - Preferred:
1. Combine the ingredients above in a bowl.
2. Spray a small piece of foil and form a square shape with dough.
3. Cook on 400 for 7 minutes (check on it periodically). Slice in half and then put halves back in air fryer for 2 minutes to get them toasty!
Oven Baked Bread:
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
2. Spray a small piece of foil and form bagel shape with dough or use a donut pan.
3. Bake for 10 minutes, remove, slice in half, and return to over for 2 minutes to get extra crisp!
Grilled Cheese Ingredients:
1/2 tsp reduced fat margarine (1/6 healthy fat)
1 oz reduced fat American or cheddar cheese slice (1/7 leaner)
Heat half of margarine in small nonstick pan on medium low. Spread around the melted butter.
Add a slice of the bread down into the pan, then the cheese, and cover. Let it go until the cheese is melty - be careful not to let the bread burn!
Add second side of bread on top, add remaining margarine into pan, and slip the sandwich so the second side gets toasty too.
Slice in half and enjoy!