Updated: May 24, 2021
1 garlic mashed potato fuel
1/4 Tsp baking powder (1/2 condiment)
2 egg whites (1/7 leanest)
1.5 - 3 oz avocado (1.5 oz is 1 healthy fat and 3 oz is 2 healthy fats. I recommend going with 3 oz but it depends if you are eating from the leanest category this day or not)
1 tsp lemon juice (1/2 condiment)
1/4 tsp salt (1 condiment)
Air Fryer Toast Method - Preferred:
1. Combine the ingredients above in a bowl.
2. Spray a small piece of foil and form square shape with dough.
3. Cook on 400 for 9 minutes (check on it periodically). Slice in half and then put halves back in air fryer for 2-5 minutes to get them extra crispy!
Oven Baked Toast:
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
2. Spray a small piece of foil and form bread shape.
3. Bake for 12 minutes, remove, slice in half, and return to over for 2-6 minutes to get extra crisp!
Now let’s do the avocado mash:
Mash avocado, lemon juice, and salt together in a bowl
Spread over the toast
Top with everything but the bagel seasoning or Tabasco if you’re feeling crazy!