Updated: May 24, 2021
I spent a lot of time trying to perfect this recipe while keeping it on plan. I’m a huge fried rice fan. It’s a great way to use up all the veggies and protein in your fridge. Trust me with this one... it’s phenomenal.
8 oz pork or chicken, 6 oz once cooked (1 leaner)
1/2 cup Trader Joe’s stir fry cauliflower rice (1 green)
3/4 cup riced cauliflower (1.5 green)
1/4 cup chopped scallions (.5 green)
1 tsp sesame oil (1 healthy fat)
1 tbsp low sodium soy sauce (1 condiment)
1 tsp chili garlic sauce (1 condiment)
A few sprays of cooking spray and a dash of salt (1 condiment)
1. Heat a large nonstick pan on high medium heat. Sprinkle dash of salt onto pork chop or chicken breast. Cook on nonstick pan for about 5 minutes, flip, and cook for another 3 (depending on thickness).
2. Remove meat from pan and let it rest for 10 minutes. Then slice into thin strips. Set aside.
3. Spray empty pan with cooking spray and turn to medium heat. Add light part of green onion and sauté for a minute. Then add cauliflower.
4. Sauté veggies for a few minutes, then add chili garlic sauce. 5. Add pork or chicken back in and then add soy sauce.
6. Turn off heat and stir in sesame oil.
7. Garnish with dark part of green onion. Enjoy!!