Spicy Shrimp Bowls
Updated: May 24, 2021
I love cooking a full lean and green with the leanest protein because it leaves so much room for additional ingredients. Here’s my take on a spicy shrimp bowl - not too hot, just a little kick!
9 oz raw peeled deveined shrimp, 7 oz cooked (1 leanest)
1 1/4 cup cauliflower rice (2.5 greens)
1/4 cup chopped green onions (1/2 green)
2 tbsp light mayo (1 healthy fat)
1/2 tbsp sesame seeds (1/2 healthy fat)
1/2 tsp olive oil (1/2 healthy fat)
2 tsp sriracha (2 condiments)
1/8 tsp garlic powder (1/4 condiment)
1/8 tsp paprika (1/4 condiment)
1/8 tsp salt (1/2 condiment)
1. Mix olive oil, garlic powder, paprika, and salt in a medium sized bowl. Coat raw shrimp in the oil mixture.
2. Air fry shrimp on 400 for about 6 minutes, depending in their size. Check on them halfway through - you don’t want them to overcook).
3. Spread riced Cauliflower out on a baking sheet. Lightly spray with cooking spray. Roast on 450 for 5 minutes, mix, and roast for another 5 minutes.
4. Whisk together mayo and sriracha in a medium sized bowl. Toss cooked shrimp in until full coated.
5. Assemble bowl with roasted cauliflower rice, coated shrimp, green onions, and sesame seeds. Enjoy!