Updated: May 24, 2021
Nothing beats Chipotle‘s guac and hot salsa. So I made my ground turkey lettuce wrap tacos 🌮 and picked up the guac, sour cream, and hot salsa toppings from Chipotle! Enjoy!!
7 oz 99% lean ground turkey breast, 5 oz once cooked (5/7 leanest)
2 oz reduced fat Mexican cheese (2/7 leaner)
2 tsp low sodium taco seasoning (2 condiments)⠀
3 large pieces of Bibb lettuce (1-2 green depending on weight)
1 tbsp hot salsa (1 condiment)⠀
1/2 cup chopped tomato (1 green)
1 tbsp sour cream (1 healthy fat)
2 tbsp guac (1 healthy fat)
1. Lightly spray large nonstick pan with cooking spray. Cook ground turkey on medium heat.
2. Break up turkey as well as you can and brown it. I find that the smaller the pieces the more it tastes like ground beef 🤷🏼♀️. That has to be mental.
3. Once meat is browned, add taco seasoning and 1/3 cup water to skillet. Simmer for a few minutes until well combined.
4. Now we assemble our tacos onto the Bibb lettuce with meat, cheese, tomato, guac, salsa and sour cream.
5. So simple. So good. Enjoy!